Global Exchange is the world’s second largest company in the airport foreign exchange sector. We have exchange offices open in the 58 main international airports of the 5 continents, where we offer an excellent currency exchange service to all our clients.
- We are experts: our experience since 1996, and more than 325 exchange offices located in the 5 continents, are our guarantee.
- We are specialists: we work with more than 70 foreign currencies (depending on the country).
- We attend to our clients in their own language and with extensive opening hours.
- We guarantee satisfaction: if a client is not satisfied, they have 15 days to return the coin without obligation.
Any question about currency exchange at airports?
Our Customer Service team is ready to help (hours below are Spanish time):
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays in Spain: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
How does the foreign exchange process work in Global Exchange?
Visit any of our branches.
Tell us the currency you want and show us your ID.
You get your travel money in under two minutes.
Have any questions? Call us free:
900 855 550
|Global Exchange||Your bank|
|Currencies available||Up to 70 currencies, depending on the country. We’re specialists.||Only the most common ones. Banks do not offer this specialist service.|
|Ready currency||Currency availability: instant at any airport branch. In Spain, home delivery in 48 hours.||Banks order currency and have to await delivery.|
|Expenses||Cost of the transaction: no extra fees. Just the exchange rate. In Spain, call us (900 855 850) or order online to ensure the best deals.||The bank has its own margin and adds a commission.|
|Currency divided in different denominations||Of course! We care about you and your needs while you travel abroad.||No. Prepare for refusals and complaints in foreign languages when paying with «big» banknotes.|
|Delivery options||Any of our branches at airports or home delivery in Spain.||You must visit your bank at least twice, and wait meanwhile for your money to arrive.|
|What do I do with my leftover currency when I come home?||We repurchase foreign currency bills that you have left over at our exchange offices.||You must return to your bank. They may buy your currency back at a worse rate and then charge you a commission.|
|Anything else?||Yes: with your purchase at pur branches you may get Iberia Plus Avios or Air Europa Miles.||Avi-what? No sir! This is a bank, not an airline company!|